$8.99 - $12.99
- Size: 700c x 23 – 25 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 125g (32mm), 126g (48 & 60mm), 128g (80mm)
$8.99 - $16.99
- ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable
$70.00 - $75.00
Teravail's Kennebec delivers serious loose-conditions traction in plus sizes that take the focus off the who's-wider argument, instead zeroing in on real-world performance demanded by today's riders. Available in two casing types, there is a Kennebec to fit your severe duty dirt needs. Plus-sized tires on a smaller 27.5 diameter wheel have many benefits. The large volume 2.8" casing offers incredible traction in loose and rough conditions. The confidence inspiring width delivers climbing and descending prowess not found on standard-width tires. The outer diameter is equal to a standard 29" tire which offers extra ground clearance, added stability, and greater angular momentum.
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4) - PolyX puncture protection - DuraSkin sidewall protection
$72.00 - $95.00
Refined, redesigned, and ready to shred any line - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With side knobs borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF but widened to provide more support, the DHR II corners like no other. The center tread features ramped leading edges to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike. Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control. Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo!
World Cup Champion Greg Minnaar's signature tire. - Tubeless compatible - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30-35mm rims The Maxxis Assegai tire is named after the iron-tipped spear used by the Zulu people of South Africa. Greg Minnaar, a native of South Africa, thought it was a fitting name for a tire ready to do battle on the mountain. The tall knobs punch through dust and loam to find traction but also offer support and confidence on wet roots and rocks. While other tires excel only in certain conditions, the Maxxis Assegai is built to go fast everywhere.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$59.99 - $74.95
Continental's Grand Prix 4000 S II boasts Conti's Black Chili rubber compound for low rolling resistance, impressive traction and long wear, making for one of the fastest tires in the peloton. The GP 4000 S II also uses a tough Vectran sub-tread for exceptional puncture protection, while the 330-tpi casing delivers a velvety-smooth ride. If you're looking for the ultimate road tire, you've found it.
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder. Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
- High-quality, ultra-low weight tube that retains air just as well as conventional butyl tubes - Possesses the same resistance to punctures - 40mm valve length
$59.99 - $72.95
Martello hammers home the performance you expect on the most demanding Enduro and DH courses. Looking for the one tire to tackle a wide range of courses? This is the ticket. How does the Martello deliver this level of performance? Start with a World Championship proven TNT bead, add the proprietary 4C Graphene compound, and top it off with a moto-inspired tread design with progressive-width siping. This last part is key and provides for a progressive feel on the effective edge, allowing for that fine-touch tactile feel that top racers expect. Whether shredding rocks, roots, or mixed terrain, Martello delivers! - Moto-block square knobs offer stability and durability - Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without sacrificing speed or grip
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - Removable valve core - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$6.00 - $7.69
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Core: Removable - Butyl rubber - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Labeled Size: 26 x 4.0 – 4.8 - ISO Width: 100mm – 120mm - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" MTN - Valve: Standard Schrader - Wall Thickness: 1mm - Valve length: 32mm - Weight: 580g
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
$75.00 - $100.00
Aggressive plus tire inspired by the Ikon+ - 27.5+ tire - Designed for aggressive XC trails The Rekon+ is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon+ for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking, and L-shaped side knobs ensure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon+.
- Size: 26 x 1.9 – 2.125 - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width: 48mm, 49mm, 50mm, 51mm, 52mm, 53mm, 54mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 170g (32mm), 171g (48mm)
$9.99 - $16.79
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Removable valve core
- Size: 700c x 28 – 32 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 128g (32mm), 129g (48 & 60mm)
$7.99 - $20.89
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$5.30 - $22.79
- Butyl rubber - Removable valve core - Schrader valve - Wall thickness: 0.9mm
$8.99 - $9.99
- Size: 26 x 1.0 – 1.25 - ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn - ISO Width: 25mm, 26mm, 27mm, 28mm, 29mm, 30mm, 31mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 96g
The Ultra Sport II is a folding road tire built to Continental's exacting standards to give you excellent longevity, low weight, and impressive puncture resistance. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing for robust protection and a silica-based tread compound for ample grip and mileage, so this tire shines whether you're training or racing.
Marathon Supreme incorporates an HD Speed Guard and RoadStar Triple Compound with a LiteSkin sidewall, all in a folding tire. - RoadStar Triple Compound provides security on wet, slippery roads as well as excellent rolling characteristics - HD Speed Guard provides the highest level of puncture protection in the Marathon line - LiteSkin tires have light and thin sidewalls that save weight and reduce rolling resistance
Kenda Piedmont tires feature a multiple use pattern design allows riders ultimate grip in various conditions. - Durable and fast tire ideal for gravel and pavement riding - Stylish tread looks good and offers great traction
Made for tire widths from 30mm to 40mm and ready for rim brakes and disc brakes, the Tubo-CX/Gravel is twice as robust as standard tubes. At the same time, due to its low weight of 54g, it guarantees twinkle-toed rides. The 50% smaller packed size makes it easier to stuff a spare tube in every pocket.
$50.00 - $65.00
From minimum maintenance to decaying pavement, rolling hills to near vertical climbs, Rampart was made for those who wish to conquer any road. These tires were designed and inspired by experiences riding and racing courses of varied terrain, and the uncharted routes that connect them. The Rampart offers increased volume and an ultra-smooth ride quality on rough pavement (and well beyond). The 28mm, 32mm, and 38mm widths fit modern disc geometry frames to add even more comfort and traction. - Durable casing: Features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing under the tread. This material is twice as strong as Kevlar and lighter in weight than any competitive product. It provides moderate protection against abrasion and sharp road debris that may result in a flat tire. - Light & Supple casing: When extra puncture protection isn’t necessary, light and supple casing offers decreased weight and a comfortable, ultra-supple ride quality at lower pressures when set up tubeless.
$6.99 - $8.79
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Wall thickness: 0.9mm - Removable valve core
$12.99 - $14.99
- Size: 700c x 35 – 43 - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - ISO Width: 35mm, 36mm, 37mm, 38mm, 39mm, 40mm, 41mm, 42mm, 43mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Valve: Presta - Valve Core: Removable - Valve Shaft: Threaded - Weight: 122g (32mm), 124g (48mm), 126g (60mm)
- Labeled Size: 24 x 1 - ISO Diameter: 540 / Wheelchair - ISO Width: 23mm, 24mm, 25mm - Tube Compound: Butyl - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Valve: Presta Short 32-40mm - Shaft Type: Threaded - Valve Core: Removable - Weight: 83g
Page 1 of 6 Next page