$49.99 - $54.99
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
Aluminum cups - Fits BB86 and BB92 - Includes shims for GXP - SHIMANO Equivalent SMBB-72-41B / SMBB-71-41A - Shell: 86mm - Spindle Type: HT2/GXP - Weight: 103g
$15.99 - $20.00
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
$64.99 - $79.99
- Double row bearings improve lifespan with enhanced durability - Allows the use of a 30mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
$59.99 - $74.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
$25.99 - $34.99
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
Origin8's Revolvr PF30 Outboard Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups provide a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing Shimano HollowTechII 24mm or SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindle cranks into PF30 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 68-73mm x 46mm - Interface: PF30 - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 138g
SRAM's GXP PressFit Road Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature smooth bearings that keep drag to a minimum and seals that keep debris out. Plus, these BB cups press directly into the frame without having to be threaded in for reduced weight and enhanced durability.
$44.99 - $49.99
Designed to be used with X-Type or EXI cranksets. Manufactured from high strength aluminum & featuring custom retainer bearings. Features • BB Cups are forged & CNC machined from 6066 aluminum. • Tapering wall construction to minimize weight. • Custom 6805 16 ball retainer bearing • Bearings feature our custom triple wiper seal to better retain grease & keep contaminants out. • Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease — tested & proven to extend bearing life.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bottom Bracket is perfect for Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset. It features durable composite construction, super-smooth sealed bearings and a plastic sleeve for additional protection.
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Designed for use with SRAM Wide Cranksets - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard
$23.99 - $34.99
Shimano's Ultegra bottom bracket uses Pro Tour-proven technology for lighter weight and super smooth spinning, while still maintaining the same level of durability and stiffness. It's available in English, Italian, or Press Fit models.
Shimano Dura-Ace BB92, BB9000 Hollowtech II Bottom Brackets - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 1.37" - Defined Color: Black - Weight: 65 g - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II
Expand your choice of cranks for use in BB86/BB92/BB91/BB71-41/BB107 frames. Replace your bottom bracket with these dual-row flanged bearings and run 30mm spindle cranks (FSA BB386EVO, Rotor 3d+, RaceFace Next SL, e.thirteen) cranks in your frame. These bearings fit directly in frames with 41mm ID smooth bore bottom bracket shells.You must use 30mm spindle cranksets with spindle lengths longer than 104mm. - Bearings: Enduro Dual-Row ABEC-3 - Dimensions: 41mm x 30mm (42mm flange OD) - Color: silver - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB86, BB92, BB91, BB71-41, BB107/104 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 86.5mm - 107mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 41mm - Crank Spindle Type: BB386EVO, BB30 longer than 104mm - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Weight: 89g
Origin8's Revolvr PF30/BB386 Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups for a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. - Designed for installing BB30 or BB386 30mm spindle cranks into PF30 or BB386 frames without the need for adapters - Shell: 68-86.5mm x 46mm - Interface: PF30/BB386 - Spindle Type: BB30/BB386 30mm - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 120g
Page 1 of 1