CushCore Plus Tire Insert Single
CushCore is an engineered foam insert to be mounted inside a tire, designed to absorb impacts, reduce vibration, and increase lateral stability. These characteristics translate to a more controlled, comfortable, and faster ride.
- The system is designed to be used with tubeless-ready or tubeless converted rims and tires and is compatible with tubeless tire sealants
- The insert divides the inner volume of the tire in half, maintaining air underneath the tread and the foam insert next to the rim
- Fits tire widths 2.6 – 3.0" and rims with internal width 32 – 45mm
- 1 CushCore Insert
- 1 CushCore Tubeless Air Valve
- Installation Instructions