Ticket to Ride
Usually, when it comes to value, there's going to be some sort of compromise. With the Avenue, we took a hard line against that. We gave it carefully sculpted vents and a graceful shape. We packed it with the same features and careful touches that define our flagship helmets, such as our Sweat Guide liner and No-Twist Tri-Glides for ease of adjustment. Not to mention integrated MIPS.
But we didn't stop there. We took it one step further by offering an LED version. We've incorporated a bright, 20-lumen rear LED into our easy-to-use Ergo Fit system. Its unobtrusive, highly visible, easily rechargeable with an included micro USB, and it just might make the difference between being seen or not.
- MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- What was once ErgoDial now has an improved dial feel and function (no longer requires a push to turn) and is sleeker and less bulky.
- Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- 53-60cm / 20.85-23.6-inch
|Matte/Gloss Black / One Size||768686286285||7114332||210000006179|
|Matte/Gloss Hi-Viz/Black / One Size||768686286308||7114334||6183|
|Matte/Gloss White/Gray / One Size||768686286322||7114336||6181|