Abbey Bike Tools Hanger Alignment Gauge
We went through extra steps to make this tool half precision measuring instrument and half pry bar.
- Tolerances as tight as a quarter of a thousandth of an inch (.0063mm) in some critical dimensions of this tool.
- Ability to lock in the feeler so you don't have to second-guess your measurement after bumping it on the tire.
- Top half of tool will rotate out of the way of fender stays and frame tubes.
- Feeler gauge stick stores inside the top half of the tool, very handy for the traveling mechanic.
- T-bolt extends past the tool for access to those problematic hangers found on some modern full suspension bikes.
- Compact at just under 11" ( 28cm)
- Re-buildable - While ideally your HAG should be sent back for a rebuild, it is possible to do them in the field by replacing the brass bushing in the T-Bolt.
- Compatible with the three most common wheel sizes (26, 27.5/650B, and 700/29)